The Piper (ART-P6) is a compact piezoelectric scaler. While small, it has Auto Gain Control, which stabilizes and adjusts power settings for optimal performance. It also has a large power dial surrounded by LED lit indicators for readability and easy access.
Device name: Piper
Model number: ART-P6
Part number: P6-1-BMPS-A1-40-L
Piper (ART-P6) Warranty:
- P.C. Board: 1-year limited warranty
- Hand Piece: 1-year limited warranty
- Power Cord: 1-year limited warranty
- Tips: 90-day limited warranty
- Foot switch: 90-day limited warranty
CE and ISO certified
Included Parts and Accessories:
- Piper (ART P6) Main Unit (x1)
- Power Cord (x1)
- PP0038-012: P6 foot switch (x1)
- PS0018-262: BS-type piezo hand piece (x1)
- PS0007-072: Metal piezo torque wrench (x1)
- TP0102-042: BS-1 Universal pointed tip (x2)
- TP0102-032: BS-2 Flat chisel tip (x1)
- TP0102-022: BS-3 Round flat tip (x1)
Included accessories may vary per region.
- Power Supply: 110V*
- Working Freq.: 26Khz ~ 32Khz
- Water Supply: 25-60Psi (172-414kPA)
- Dimension: 7.68”(L) x 3.38″(W) x 3.27″(H)
- Weight: 3.52 lbs.
- Handpiece Cable Length: 8.52 feet
- Footswitch Cable Length: 8.52 feet
- Operating Environment Temperature: 0-140º F
- Relative Humidity: 10-90% (non-condensing)
*220V model may be special ordered, but will require a minimum 6-week lead time prior to shipping.